We offer Professional All Breed Grooming. Over 20 years of Experience!
Meet Your Groomers
Jen Girton- Head Groomer, here since 2004
Hannah Everts-Groomer, here since 2019
What makes us Good!
*We CARE about your beloved pet! *Great Handlers make GREAT HAIRCUTS! *We are thorough and love to send freshly groomed pets out with bows, bandanas and little extras at NO EXTRA COST! *AFFORDABLE prices! *Appointments are AVAILABLE 6 days a week *Boarding dogs can schedule a Grooming while staying with us- CONVENIENT!
What a Professional groomer brings to the grooming Process:
- Proper Bathing: Our groomers will choose just the right professional grooming Shampoo and Conditioners that will suit just the right hair coat and skin of your dog. Facial areas, folds and muzzle, ears and eye area will be thoroughly cleansed appropriately.
- Proper Hair Coat Deshedding: Our groomers will take extra measure to deshed your dog's hair coat thoroughly starting with good brush out, deshedding in bath tub and finalizing on the groomer's table with proper deshedding tools.
- Proper Nail Clipping: Not only will our groomers cut nails but we Dremel to achieve that professional sanded edge to the nail tips which avoids sharp edges left behind and danger of cutting nails too short and bleeding.
- Proper Hair Style for breed: Our groomers can help guide you to a good hair style that will fit your Purebred or Mix breed dog and cater to your lifestyle and environment that pet lives in. Sometimes you have a lake swimmer! Sometimes you have little Fifi sitting on your lap! Our groomers can help advise what best fits you and your fuzzy friend.
- Proper Health and Care: Our groomers are experienced in the young, the old, the fraile, the extra Big and strong and the biters! They know that keeping a dog coat free of matting and nails cut adds to the quality of life your pet can experience. A good Groomer can see a lot of things concerning the health and care of your beloved dog. Sometimes the Professional groomer is the first to recognize something wrong, different, behavior changes or odd skin/coat changes that can alert you and your vet to further investigate issues.
GROOMING FEES Call for best estimate 260-248-4121
- Nail trim/Dremel only $12
- Teeth Brush add on $3
- Paw Spa Soak add on $5
- Fleas found add $8
- Extra Dematting $30/hr & up
- SMALL SHORTHAIR $24-$30
- SMALL LONGHAIR $36-$50
- MEDIUM SHORTHAIR $30-$50
- MEDIUM LONGHAIR $45-$65
- LARGE SHORTHAIR $40-$50
- LARGE LONGHAIR $45-$80
- EXTRA large LONGHAIR $85&up